9.08.2008

REASON 3

Reason 3: She is a great mother. This reason 3 may seem like a repeat of other reasons why I love her but it's not. I touched on her being smart which has served her children well. I have mentioned what a devoted scrapbooker she is for the family and in chronicling the children's lives. I have mentioned what an immense sacrifice it was for her to even bring these girls into this world. These all are a small part of her being a great mother, but there are so many other reasons she is.

I'm sure that our daughters will be the first to attest that Michelle is not a perfect mother, however they cannot at any point contest the fact that she has the absolute deepest love and devotion to each of them. Michelle has always put our children first and above her own concerns. She has always had their spiritual, physical, mental and emotional happiness and well being as first priority, no exceptions. I have never ever been concerned for my girls in regards to them being neglected by their mother because of her putting her own concerns or desires before them.

Thanks Honey. You are AWESOME!!!!!!!

No comments: