9.09.2008

REASON 2

Reason 2: Because she loves me, and she has shown her love to me in so many ways. She works very hard to do so many little things that please me. She tries to have a warm meal on the table when she knows I'm coming home. She tries to have the house tidied up now and then. Once in awhile I'll come home and she'll have a new t-shirt or neck tie sitting on my bed waiting for my approval. She's gotten very good at figuring out my tastes. She usually know when I need a warm hug to melt away the day's worries. It usually always works too. There are times when I go for a surf or spend a portion of the day watching a soccer match on tv rather than fix (which I am soooo good at) something around the house or spend time with her on an errand, and yet she's happy that I'm happy. Once in awhile that really motivates me to put her first no matter what. I know, I know....I should do that much more often. I know what I need to work on for the next 25 years of our marriage.

No comments: